Flea Ring CircusFlea Ring Circus (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 369 times total.
- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Hemlock Holmes, The Retouchable Squad.
Villains: Flattop, B.B. Eyes.
- Voice Actors: Everett Sloane, Mel Blanc, June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Steve Clark, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch, Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Ed Solomon, Xenia.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music: Carl Brandt.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
B.B. Eyes and Flattop are stealing the circus's rare flea collection. Hemlock Holmes and the Retouchables follow the crooks and stop them by letting the fleas loose.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flea Ring Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!