The Catnap CaperThe Catnap Caper (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 682 times total.
- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Hemlock Holmes, The Retouchable Squad.
Villains: Stooge Villa, Mumbles.
- Voice Actors: Everett Sloane, "Uncle Johnny" Coons, June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch, Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Irv Spence.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music: Carl Brandt.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dick Tracy assigns Hemlock Holmes and The Retouchables to guard a rare cat at the cat show. Stooge Villa and Mumbles try to steal the priceless feline, but the detectives foil the villains and turn them over to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Catnap Caper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Catnap Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!