The Brain GameThe Brain Game (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 413 times total.
- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Jo Jitsu, Dr. Von Schnooker.
Villains: The Brow, Oodles.
- Voice Actors: Everett Sloane, Benny Rubin, June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch, Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Iz Ellis.
- Written By George Atkins.
- Music: Carl Brandt.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dick Tracy assigns Jo Jitsu the case of stopping The Brow and Oodles. The pair are planning to steal Dr. Von Schnooker's brain transfer device.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brain Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!