The Adventure Of The Sussex Vampire LotThe Adventure Of The Sussex Vampire Lot (1999) Season 1 Episode 111- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 776 times total.
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Scottish Television Enterprises
- Animation Studio: Daiwon Animation Company, Ltd., Hong Ying Animation, Wonjin Production Corporation.
- Cartoon Characters: Sherlock Holmes, Dr. John Watson, Inspector Beth Lestrade, Chief Inspector Charles Greyson, Professor James Moriarty, Wiggins, Martin Fenwick, Deidre.
- Voice Actors: Jason Gray Stanford, John Payne, Akiko Morison, Jennifer Copping, Richard Newman, Ian James Corlett, William Samples, Jo Beates, Viv Leacock; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Heming, Robert Brousseau.
- Produced By Andy Heyward, Robby London, Michael Maliani, Elizabeth Partyka, Judy Reilly, Youngmee Kim, Thom Ninette Kohley.
- Written By Patricia Allee, Jules Dennis, Janis Diamond, Benjamin Hurst, Len Janson, Katye Kuch, Randy Rogel, Frank Santopadre, Sheryl Scarborough; more Writers ...
- Music: Eric Allaman.
- Editor: Gayle McIntyre.
- First Aired on October 30, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Sussex County Holocomputer System is drained of data.
Cartoon Production Information:
The world's greatest detective has returned - and this time, he's fighting crime in the brave new world of the 22nd century! Sherlock Holmes has been brought back from the grave to battle Professor... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Adventure Of The Sussex Vampire Lot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Adventure Of The Sussex Vampire Lot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!