Lights, Camera, Destruction!Lights, Camera, Destruction! (2001) Season 2 Episode 212-B- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 256 times total.
- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Fisher-Price
- Distributed by: TeleToon
- Cartoon Characters: William "Billy" Blazes, Wendy Waters, Jake Justice, Richmond "Rocky" Canyon, Ariel Flyer, Jack Hammer, Roger Houston, Warren Waters, Cliff Hangar, Gil Gripper, Rip Rockefeller, Bill Barker, Buster, Sam Sparks, Bob Buoy, Willy Stop, Sandy Beach, Sergeant Siren, Matt Medic, Hal E. Copter, Aiden Assist, Comet, Nemo, Smokey, Claude, Wind Chill, Maureen Biologist, Brandon Irons, Rock Miner, Radar, Captain Cuffs, Perry Shute, Ben Choppin, Al Pine, Seymour Wild, Kenny Ride.
- Voice Actors: Norm Spencer, Lenore Zann, Martin Roach, Joe Motiki, Deb Odell, Rod Wilson, Christopher Earle, John Bourgeois, Adrian Hough; Full Voice Cast ...
- Music: Martin Kucaj.
- First Aired on November 21, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mudslides threaten an entire community, and a Hollywood star ends up in the middle of it! Educational objective: Be honest with yourself and know your limitations,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A group of elite emergency experts save victims worldwide from terrible disasters and catastrophes. Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team follows the extreme emergency team around the world on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lights, Camera, Destruction!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lights, Camera, Destruction!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!