Summertime TwisterSummertime Twister (2001) Season 2 Episode 209-A- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 474 times total.
- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, Fisher-Price
- Distributed by: TeleToon
- Cartoon Characters: William "Billy" Blazes, Wendy Waters, Jake Justice, Richmond "Rocky" Canyon, Ariel Flyer, Jack Hammer, Roger Houston, Warren Waters, Cliff Hangar, Gil Gripper, Rip Rockefeller, Bill Barker, Buster, Sam Sparks, Bob Buoy, Willy Stop, Sandy Beach, Sergeant Siren, Matt Medic, Hal E. Copter, Aiden Assist, Comet, Nemo, Smokey, Claude, Wind Chill, Maureen Biologist, Brandon Irons, Rock Miner, Radar, Captain Cuffs, Perry Shute, Ben Choppin, Al Pine, Seymour Wild, Kenny Ride.
- Voice Actors: Norm Spencer, Lenore Zann, Martin Roach, Joe Motiki, Deb Odell, Rod Wilson, Christopher Earle, John Bourgeois, Adrian Hough; Full Voice Cast ...
- Music: Martin Kucaj.
- First Aired on October 24, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
It is not until a twister hits a campground that a teenage girl realizes how important her little sister is to her. Educational objective: Responsibility should be seen as a reward, rather than as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A group of elite emergency experts save victims worldwide from terrible disasters and catastrophes. Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team follows the extreme emergency team around the world on their nail-biting adventures as they bring immediate help... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Summertime Twister. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Summertime Twister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!