You Were Never DuckierYou Were Never Duckier (1948) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1401 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Henery Hawk, George K. Chicken Hawk, Rooster, Judge.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 07, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:58 minutes.
Daffy is upset that the prize for a first-place duck at the National Poultry Show is only $5, but a rooster will win $5,000. He disguises himself as a rooster so... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Were Never Duckier? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!