You Ought To Be In PicturesYou Ought To Be In Pictures (1940) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 2806 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Studio Guard, Stagehand, Animator.
Live Action: Stagehand, Movie Director, Men (Archive Footage), Animator, Studio Guard, Leon Schlesinger.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
Live Action: Henry Binder, Gerry Chiniquy, Robert Clampett, Chuck Jones, Fred Jones, Michael Maltese; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Herman Cohen.
- Written By Jack Miller.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 18, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:12 minutes.
- Black & White
As the clock strikes midday, the animators vanish from their desks, abandoning the studio to Porky and Daffy. Jealous of Porky's success in the Looney Tunes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Uses a combination of live action and animation. Warner Bros. lore has the live-action parts of it being filmed silent, and all the voices dubbed by Mel Blanc.... It is fairly apparent that while... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Ought To Be In Pictures? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!