Yankee Doodle DaffyYankee Doodle Daffy (1943) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 3006 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sleepy Lagoof, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Richard Bickenbach.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 05, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Daffy, the world's most persistent agent, demonstrates for Porky (the talent agent for "Smeller Productions") what kind of spectacular entertainment he'll witness... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Daffy does impressions of Carmen Miranda.
Songs include: "I'm Just Wild About Harry"/"Banjo Solo"/"Boom-Chicky-Boom," Performed by Daffy Duck.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Yankee Doodle Daffy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!