Yankee Doodle BugsYankee Doodle Bugs (1954) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 2139 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Clyde Bunny.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on August 28, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
Bugs' very warped view of American history (with himself in a central role in most major events), as told to nephew Clyde. Bugs is helping Clyde with his studies... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Modern prints cut the scene where Bugs tells a story of a Dutchman giving sheet music to an Indian who runs off and says "Me rich super chief."
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Yankee Doodle Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!