Wise QuackersWise Quackers (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1625 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Ducks, Neighbor, Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Pete Burness, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 01, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:21 minutes.
- Production Number: 1063.
Daffy Duck becomes Elmer Fudd's slave to avoid being shot.
Cartoon Production Information:
The beginning shot of this cartoon is used in "Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales." This cartoon is not currently shown on American television because of characters, scenes or situations that portray potentially offensive, negative or... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wise Quackers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wise Quackers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!