Hittin' The Trail For Hallelujah LandHittin' The Trail For Hallelujah Land (1931) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 70 times this month, and 5237 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Piggy, Fluffy, Uncle Tom, Villain, Skeletons, Alligator.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Paul J. Smith, Isadore Freleng.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on November 28, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
- Production Number: 5025
- Black & White
A kindly old Uncle Tom brings Fluffy down to her sweetheart Captain Piggy's riverboat. As he drives back in his horse and buggy, Uncle Tom ends up in a graveyard where various skeletons come to life singing the title song. Uncle Tom flees the graveyard but falls... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1968, United Artists (then owners of the A.A.P. library of pre-1948 Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons) compiled the cartoons they considered... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hittin' The Trail For Hallelujah Land" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hittin' The Trail For Hallelujah Land? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!