What's Up Doc?What's Up Doc? (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 99 times this month, and 2438 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Three Chorus Boys, Al Jolson, Jack Benny, Eddie Cantor, Bing Crosby, Director.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan, Dave Barry.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By J. C. Melendez, Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, Wilson Burness.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 17, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:14 minutes.
A "Disassociated Press" reporter asks Bugs for his life story.
Cartoon Production Information:
Released in 1950 to commemorate Bugs Bunny's 10th birthday. Bugs makes his "debut" in "Girl of the Golden Vest," which he follows up with "Wearing of the Grin" and "Rosie's Cheeks." In each of these,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's Up Doc?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!