Return Of GulliverReturn Of Gulliver (1967) - Journey to the Center of the Earth Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 623 times total.
- Journey to the Center of the Earth Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Oliver Lindenbrook, Cindy Lindenbrook, Count Saccnusson, Alec McEwen, Lar, Torg.
- Voice Actors: Ted Knight, Jane Webb, Pat Harrington, Jr..
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Norm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Xenia, Len Rogers, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Bill Hajee, George Grandpre, Virgil Raddatz, Herb Rothwill, Clarke Mallery, Bob Bransford, Bob Trochim, Clark Davis, Bob Kirk; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Sobol, Jules Verne.
- First Aired on December 09, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Based on the book by Jules Verne, a geologist and his party travel to the Earth's core, only to find a madman trying to create his own empire.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired more by the movie of the same name than the Jules Verne novel, this cartoon chronicled the adventures of Professor Lindenbrook and his companions on their adventure to find out what lay at... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return Of Gulliver. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return Of Gulliver? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!