What's Brewin', Bruin?What's Brewin', Bruin? (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 1726 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Henry Bear, Mama Bear, Junior, Birds, Squirrel, Moose.
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher, Bea Benaderet, Stan Freberg, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Philip Monroe, Ken Harris, Lloyd Vaughan, Ben Washam, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 28, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:28 minutes.
It's time for the bear family to hibernate, but everything imaginable keeps paterfamilias Henry Bear awake. Mama Bear snores, and the gigantic Junior's cradle... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mel Blanc is said to have filled in for Billy Fletcher for a few of Henry Bear's lines. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "What's Brewin', Bruin?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's Brewin', Bruin?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!