What Makes Daffy DuckWhat Makes Daffy Duck (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1743 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Fox.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez, Don Williams, Emery Hawkins, Herman Cohen.
- Written By William Scott, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 14, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:24 minutes.
It's duck season, and Daffy is on the run from both hunter Elmer Fudd and a hungry fox. Daffy has other ideas, and he pits them against each other instead. Daffy... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "What Makes Daffy Duck" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What Makes Daffy Duck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!