B. C.: The First ThanksgivingB. C.: The First Thanksgiving (1972) - Levitow-Hanson Films Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 598 times total.
- Levitow-Hanson Films Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Levitow-Hanson Films, Fields Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Peter, Wiley, Thor, Clumsy, Grog, Turkey, Fat Broad, Thin Broad.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Bob Holt, Daws Butler, Joanie Sommers.
- Directed By Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Abe Levitow, David Hanson.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Hal Ambro, Bob Bachman, Phil Roman, Manny Gould, Carl Bell, Retta Davidson, Carole Beers, Brenda Banks.
- Written By Johnny Hart, Jack Caprio, Publishers-Hall Syndicate.
- Music: Mario Darpino.
- Editor: Skip Lusk.
- First Aired on November 19, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The group from the comic strip discovers fire and Fat Broad decides to cook up some rock soup her way, with a dead turkey to flavor it. She orders the gang to find... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sponsored by General Mills.
Sorry, we do not have a video of B. C.: The First Thanksgiving. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about B. C.: The First Thanksgiving? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!