Weasel StopWeasel Stop (1956) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 2655 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Weasel, Old Southern Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Lloyd Perryman.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Keith Darling, Ted Bonnicksen, Russ Dyson.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on February 11, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:19 minutes.
The weasel comes to the barnyard trying to get the chickens. Foghorn has a confrontation with the "watchdog," who seems to be lazy and too busy carving wood, but... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the dark background as the cartoon irises out, the weasel is running around wearing his haystack-shaped fur.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Weasel Stop" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Weasel Stop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!