Water, Water Every HareWater, Water Every Hare (1952) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 3006 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Rudolph (Gossamer), Mad Scientist, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, John T. Smith.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 19, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:26 minutes.
A mad scientist (patterned after Boris Karloff) is after Bugs Bunny's brain. Bugs wakes up from his trance, and the scientist sends the big, orange monster to catch Bugs.
Cartoon Production Information:
The orange monster is very similar (if not identical) to Gossamer, but is named Rudolph in this cartoon. The mad scientist in this short is patterned after Boris Karloff- right down to the heavy eyebrow and Dr. Frankenstein riffs that made Karloff... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Water, Water Every Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Water, Water Every Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!