Ups 'N DownsUps 'N Downs (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 2394 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Horses, Hot Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Paul J. Smith.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released in Mar, 1931 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
- Production Number: 4640
- Black & White
In this surreal romp, horses jump rope and do jumping jacks as they prepare for a big race at the local track, where Bosko is the hot dog vendor. His hot dogs are rather special, too, in that they dance and talk. The ever-cheerful Bosko enters and wins the race... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A dancing hot dog does an Al Jolson imitation. Re-released by Astra T.V. as "Off to the Races." Soundtrack: "Sonny Boy," Music by Ray Henderson, Published by Warner Bros. Music (ASCAP); "Where, Oh Where, Has My Little Dog Gone?," Music from German... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ups 'N Downs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ups 'N Downs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!