Giddy GoldGiddy Gold (1961) Episode 198- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 642 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, The Wiffle Bird, Medusa.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By I. Klein, John Gentilella, George Germanetti.
- Written By I. Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The Wiffle Bird tells Popeye and Olive that they will face "three dangerous dangers" as they attempt to find a treasure in an amusement park's Tunnel Of Love in which, by magic, everything has become real. Popeye and Olive discover a secret cave full of magical... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Since a siren has hypnotized Popeye, Olive eats the spinach instead. King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Giddy Gold. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Giddy Gold? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!