Popeye's Double TroublePopeye's Double Trouble (1961) Episode 186- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 632 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Sea Hag, Vulture, Chauffeur, Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Wm. B. Pattengill, George Germanetti, Larry Silverman, Sam Stimson.
- Written By Joseph Gottlieb.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Popeye and Olive enter a dance contest. The Sea Hag's vulture tosses a good luck coin to Popeye by mistake. The Sea Hag switches places with Olive in an effort to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions, Total TV Productions,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Popeye's Double Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!