Two's A CrowdTwo's A Crowd (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 2447 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Claude Cat, Frisky, John, Mrs. John.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 30, 1950. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:54 minutes.
Claude's about to lose his cushy life when Claude's owner John brings home a hyperactive puppy.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Frisky Puppy. The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Two's A Crowd" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two's A Crowd? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!