Oil's Well That Ends WellOil's Well That Ends Well (1961) Episode 170- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 678 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Brutus, Olive Oyl, Game Show Host.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras, Irving Dressler, Jack Ehret, Jim Logan.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:36 minutes.
Brutus is looking at TV and sees Olive Oyl win $10,000 on a game show. He quickly dresses as a big-time Texan oil dealer and tries to swindle Olive Oyl out of a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Brutus appears with a mustache, but without a beard! He also wears a Texas oilman's suit (complete with string tie and 10-gallon hat). Stock footage is used from the ending of "My Fair Olive" when... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Oil's Well That Ends Well. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Oil's Well That Ends Well? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!