Hamburgers AweighHamburgers Aweigh (1961) Episode 185- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 850 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Brutus, Olive Oyl, Wimpy, Swee'Pea, Sea Hag, Vulture, Whiffle Bird.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras, Jim Logan, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Joseph Gottlieb.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:41 minutes.
Popeye and Olive are unloading a boat of hamburgers. The count is correct until Wimpy visits and offers to guard them. Olive comes up short. Popeye has the magical... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions, Total TV Productions,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hamburgers Aweigh. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hamburgers Aweigh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!