Tweety And The BeanstalkTweety And The Beanstalk (1957) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1815 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Giant, Hector, Mouse, Chinese Tweety Bird.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on March 16, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
- Production Number: 1436.
MPAA: # 18064
Sylvester climbs the beanstalk and tries to grab a giant Tweety from the actual giant. "Acres and acres of Tweety bird, and it's mine! All mine!" exclaims Sylvester on seeing the giant Tweety. Says the giant: "Fee, fi, fo, fat, I tawt I taw a puddy tat!" In the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Looney Tunes theme music is used instead of Merrie Melodies theme.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tweety And The Beanstalk" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tweety And The Beanstalk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!