Childhood DazeChildhood Daze (1960) Episode 17- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1023 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Brutus, Olive Oyl, Professor Wotasnozzle.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Larry Harmon, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Tom Baron, C.L. Hartman, Z.T. Jablecki, Lou Scheimer, Ervin Kaplan, George Rowley, Jean Blanchard, Hal Sutherland, Cal Dalton, Frank Onaitis.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:34 minutes.
- Episode Number: 17
Professor Wotasnozzle invents an aging machine. Brutus sees the age machine as his chance to get rid of Popeye. Brutus tricks Popeye into testing the machine, but Brutus reverses the dial, and Popeye comes out as a three-year-old "Baby Popeye." Then Brutus... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Childhood Daze. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Childhood Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!