Foola-Foola BirdFoola-Foola Bird (1960) - Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1310 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Brutus, Olive Oyl, Foola-Foola Bird.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Larry Harmon, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Tom Baron, C.L. Hartman, Z.T. Jablecki, Lou Scheimer, Ervin Kaplan, George Rowley, Jean Blanchard, Hal Sutherland, Cal Dalton, Frank Onaitis.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:35 minutes.
Popeye and Olive Oyl try to earn a million dollars by finding the last of the famed warblers. Brutus' greed sends him searching for the rare Foola-Foola Bird, too! Brutus complicates the hunting until Popeye resorts to spinach and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions, Total TV Productions, Gene Deitch/Rembrandt Studios, Halas and Batchelor... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Foola-Foola Bird. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Foola-Foola Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!