Mueller's Mad MonsterMueller's Mad Monster (1960) - Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 961 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Professor Mueller, Irving.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Paul Fennell.
- Produced By Larry Harmon, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Tom Baron, C.L. Hartman, Z.T. Jablecki, Lou Scheimer, Ervin Kaplan, George Rowley, Jean Blanchard, Hal Sutherland, Cal Dalton, Frank Onaitis.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:36 minutes.
On a dark and stormy night, Popeye and Olive Oyl seek shelter. They knock on the door of the home of a mad scientist. Professor Mueller's Frankenstein-like monster robot, Irving, falls for Olive. The feeling isn't mutual until a spinach-powered Popeye is forced... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions, Total TV Productions, Gene Deitch/Rembrandt Studios, Halas and Batchelor... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mueller's Mad Monster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mueller's Mad Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!