The First ResortThe First Resort (1981) Season 1 Episode 59-B- Prehistoric Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 331 times total.
- Prehistoric Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Marilyn Schreffler, Allan Melvin.
- Directed By George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson, Chris Cuddington, Bob Goe; more Directors ...
- Produced By Art Scott, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Doug Paterson, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Sue Beak, Ty Bosco, Gairden Cook, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Eyley, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Gardiner, Murray Groffin, Greg Ingram, John Martin, Paul McAdam, Paul Maron, Vivien Ray; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Jack Hanrahan, Glenn Leopold, Jack Mercer, Cliff Roberts, Patricia Ann Salier, Dalton Sandifer, Tom Yakutis; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Caveman Popeye wants some rest and relaxation, so he goes to Olive's Restful Resort, Rockhaven. Of course, Bluto is there to make Popeye's life miserable. After a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The First Resort. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The First Resort? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!