Transylvania 6-5000Transylvania 6-5000 (1963) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 2807 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitaphone Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Count Bloodcount, Emily, Agatha.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Ben Frommer, Julie Bennett.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Bob Bransford, Tom Ray, Ken Harris, Richard Thompson.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on November 30, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
After taking a wrong left turn, Bugs ends up in the castle of a bloodthirsty Count. Luckily, Bugs knows the secret work, and confounds the Count's attempts to retrieve Bugs' blood.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Bugs Bunny cartoon directed by Chuck Jones.
When Bugs rings the castle doorbell, the chimes play the opening notes of the TV series "Alfred Hitchcock Presents."
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Transylvania 6-5000? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!