Home School DazeHome School Daze (2000) Season 2 Episode P-715- The PJs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 403 times total.
- The PJs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Eddie Murphy Productions, Imagine Television, Touchstone Television, Will Vinton Studios
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television, Buena Vista Television, Fox Film Corporation, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs, Muriel Stubbs, Jimmy Ho, Mrs. Avery, Ms. Mambo Garcelle (Haiti Lady), Smokey, Bebe Ho, Mr. Sanchez, Calvin, Tarnell, "Juicy" Hudson, Mr. Hudson, Rasta Man, Walter.
- Voice Actors: Loretta Devine, Michael Paul Chan, Ja'net DuBois, Cheryl Francis Harrington, Shawn Michael Howard, Jenifer Lewis, Pepe Serna, Crystal Scales; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mike Johnson, Mark Gustafson.
- Produced By Donald R. Beck, J. Michael Mendel, Mary Sandell, Rachel Walchak, David Bleiman, Janine Sherman, Terence Winter, David Flebotte, Brian Grazer; more Producers ...
- Animated By Amy Adamy, Dielle Alexandre, John Averill, Dana Behrman, Kim Blanchette, Joel Brinkerhoff, Dan Driscoll, Chuck Duke, Catherine Dunn, Wendy Fuller, Cameron Gray, Billy Greene; more Animators ...
- Written By Saladin K. Patterson, Steve Pepoon, Dan McGrath, Bill Freiberger, Warren Bell.
- Music: Marc Bonilla, George Clinton, Quincy Jones.
- Editor: David Massachi, Sarah Schubart, Cam Williams.
- First Aired on May 30, 2000.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-715
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Home School Daze. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Home School Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!