Bones, Bugs And HarmonyBones, Bugs And Harmony (1999) Season 1 Episode P-707- The PJs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 784 times total.
- The PJs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Eddie Murphy Productions, Imagine Television, Touchstone Television, Will Vinton Studios
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television, Buena Vista Television, Fox Film Corporation, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs, Muriel Stubbs, Jimmy Ho, Mrs. Avery, Ms. Mambo Garcelle (Haiti Lady), Smokey, Bebe Ho, Mr. Sanchez, Calvin, Tarnell, "Juicy" Hudson, Mr. Hudson, Rasta Man, Walter.
- Voice Actors: Eddie Murphy, Loretta Devine, Michael Paul Chan, Ja'net DuBois, Cheryl Francis Harrington, Shawn Michael Howard, Jenifer Lewis, Pepe Serna; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Logue, Mark Gustafson.
- Produced By Michael Price, Donald R. Beck, J. Michael Mendel, Mary Sandell, Rachel Walchak, David Bleiman, Janine Sherman, Terence Winter, David Flebotte; more Producers ...
- Animated By Amy Adamy, Dielle Alexandre, John Averill, Dana Behrman, Kim Blanchette, Joel Brinkerhoff, Dan Driscoll, Chuck Duke, Catherine Dunn, Wendy Fuller, Cameron Gray, Billy Greene; more Animators ...
- Written By Marc Wilmore, Steve Pepoon, Dan McGrath, Bill Freiberger, Warren Bell.
- Music: Marc Bonilla, George Clinton, Quincy Jones.
- Editor: David Massachi, Sarah Schubart, Cam Williams.
- First Aired on January 12, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-707
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bones, Bugs And Harmony. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bones, Bugs And Harmony? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!