Too Hop To HandleToo Hop To Handle (1956) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 1396 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Sylvester, Jr., Hippety Hopper, Zoo Official, Man in Park, Wild Pig, Bulldogs, Nurse in Park, Cement Worker, Dog, Zoo Curator.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Keith Darling.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on January 28, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Sylvester Jr. summons Hippety with a magic flute.
Cartoon Production Information:
The only Sylvester cartoon animated by Robert McKimson. The only cartoon which Sylvester Jr. and Sylvester find out that Hippety-Hopper is not a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Too Hop To Handle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Too Hop To Handle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!