Alternate Title: Flashed From The AxisTokio Jokio (Flashed From The Axis) (1943) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 2233 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Japanese as the Enemy.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Cpl. Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By I. Ellis.
- Written By Don Christensen.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 15, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Black & White
Beginning with scratchy lines on a black screen, this cartoon purports to be a Japanese newsreel ("Nipponews of the Week").
Cartoon Production Information:
Also titled "Flashed From The Axis."
The first Warner Bros. cartoon in which the credits precede the title card.
As he had just enlisted in the Army, this would be the last cartoon that Norm McCabe would direct for 21 years.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tokio Jokio" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tokio Jokio? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!