Woody The Giant KillerWoody The Giant Killer (1947) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1226 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buck Beaver, Giant.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Ed Love.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Web Smith.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on December 15, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:00 minutes.
Out of work, Woody is weary from looking for a place to rent, and he complains about his not having any living quarters. He's approached by city slicker Buck... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The salesman, Buck Beaver, appears for the first time. His second, and last, animated appearance was in 1949's "Scrappy Birthday" with Andy Panda. This cartoon has more than a passing resemblance to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Woody The Giant Killer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woody The Giant Killer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!