Pippi Meets A Master CriminalPippi Meets A Master Criminal (1998) - Pippi Longstocking Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Pippi Longstocking Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Svensk Filmindustri, TFC Trickompany Filmproduktion GmbH, Taurus Film
- Cartoon Characters: Pippi Longstocking, Mr. Nilsson, Tommy, Annika, Thunder-Karlsson, Bloom, Kling, Klang, Capt. Longstocking, Fridolf, Mrs. Prysselius, Mrs. Settergren, Mr. Settergren.
- Voice Actors: Melissa Altro, Richard Binsley, Noah Reid.
- Directed By Paul Riley.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Michael Schaack, Clive A. Smith, Lennart Wiklund, Waldemar Bergendahl, Jo Hahn, Stephen Hodgins; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Bohl, Florentino J. Gopez.
- Written By Astrid Lindgren.
- Music: Stephen Hudecki.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on August 02, 1998.
- Originally Aired on HBO (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany / Sweden
Thunder Karlson and Bloom consult a criminal manual in hopes of accomplishing the perfect crime and getting Pippi's gold. The manual offers a lot of creative ways to carry out a crime. However, the manual obviously didn't take into account Pippi Longstocking and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the most loved and recognized characters in children's literature, Pippi Longstocking is the irrepressible and irresistible heroine from the classic books by Astrid Lindgren. Now in full, animated glory, Pippi is still known for her bright... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pippi Meets A Master Criminal. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pippi Meets A Master Criminal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!