Skating The PlankSkating The Plank (2002) Season 1 Episode 102- Phantom Investigators Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 685 times total.
- Phantom Investigators Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sony Pictures Television
- Animation Studio: Wholesome Products, Inc., Sony Pictures Family Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Demona, Jericho, Kira, Casey, Wad, The Professor.
- Voice Actors: Amber Ross, Courtney Vineys, Andrew Decker.
- Produced By Ilene Staple.
- Written By Kevin Murphy, Dan Studney.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Original Air Date Unknown.
The Phantom Investigators go on the ride of their lives when Jericho's skateboarding rival finds that his new board has a mind of its own.
Cartoon Production Information:
Children's series about a group of 12-year-olds with unique metaphysical powers who solve paranormal problems. Stop-motion cutout animation. This episode was not aired in the United States. However, it apparently was broadcast in the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Skating The Plank. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skating The Plank? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!