The Birthday PresenceThe Birthday Presence (2002) Season 1 Episode 104- Phantom Investigators Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1272 times total.
- Phantom Investigators Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sony Pictures Television
- Animation Studio: Wholesome Products, Inc., Sony Pictures Family Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Demona, Jericho, Kira, Casey, Wad, The Professor.
- Voice Actors: Amber Ross, Courtney Vineys, Andrew Decker.
- Produced By Ilene Staple.
- Written By Kevin Murphy, Dan Studney.
- First Aired on May 25, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The richest, most popular boy in school invites the Phantom Investigators to exorcise a demon before it crashes his exclusive birthday extravaganza.
Cartoon Production Information:
Children's series about a group of 12-year-olds with unique metaphysical powers who solve paranormal problems.
Stop-motion cutout animation.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Birthday Presence. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Birthday Presence? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!