Woodpecker In The Rough
Alternate Title: The Goofy GolferWoodpecker In The Rough (The Goofy Golfer) (1952) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1055 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Golfer, Bull Dozer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding, Paul Smith.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on June 16, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
When the golfing bug bites Woody Woodpecker, he's ready for the game, but the question is: "Is the game ready for him?" as he tries to match play with a power golfer. Woody's attempts to play golf are interrupted by a big, burly man who makes a bet... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Retitled "The Goofy Golfer" for home market release by Castle Films. Bull Dozer, last seen in "The Loose Nut" (1945), returns. Grace Stafford provides dialogue as Woody in Woody's normal voice for the first time in this cartoon. With arguably the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Woodpecker In The Rough. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woodpecker In The Rough? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!