Woodpecker From MarsWoodpecker From Mars (1956) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 870 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Captain Zoom, Professor, Two Martian Cops.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Herman R. Cohen, Robert Bentley, LaVerne Harding.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on July 02, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:08 minutes.
- Production Number: U-59.
Woody Woodpecker appears as a guest on Captain Zoom's science-fiction TV show. After a simulated ride in a spaceship, Woody's presented with a space helmet and a space gun. Leaving the studio, Woody's struck by a runaway hubcap, which scoops him up and carries in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dal McKennon himself is caricatured as "Captain Zoom," based on a character called "Captain Jet" that he played on a local Los Angeles TV station at the time. Contains Japanese and black characters that some may find offensive. With arguably the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Woodpecker From Mars" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woodpecker From Mars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!