Castor And Pollux: The Fighting TwinsCastor And Pollux: The Fighting Twins (1999) Episode 20- Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 972 times total.
- Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Marathon Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Castor, Pollux, Jason, Hercules, Orpheus, Atalanta, Calais, Zetes, Amycus, King Pelias.
- Voice Actors: Rod Wilson, Paul Esstembre, David Orth, Lawrence Bayne, Tony Rosato, Natalie Brown, John Blackwood, John Stocker, Denis Akiyama, Ross Petty; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jim Craig.
- Written By Kathy Slevin.
- First Aired on November 13, 1999.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA), France 3 (France).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / France
Castor and Pollux were twins and great wrestlers who traveled from town to town accepting challenges from local fighters. When they fought together as a team, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An anthology series based on the paperback series "Myth Men: Guardians of the Legend," written by Laura Geringer and illustrated by Peter Bolinger. Inspired by Greek mythology, this series combines... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Castor And Pollux: The Fighting Twins. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Castor And Pollux: The Fighting Twins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!