Wicket WackyWicket Wacky (1951) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 984 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, J. Goofer Gopher.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Don Patterson, LaVerne Harding, Paul Smith.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Heck Allen.
- Originally Released on May 28, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker has a way of making things happen even when all is quiet and peaceful, as it is while he plays a solitary game of croquet. Quiet, that is, until... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Retitled "Wicky Wacky" by Castle Films. The gopher in this cartoon was identified on model sheets as "Goofy Gopher." He is identified on-screen as "J. Goofer Gopher." With arguably the most famous... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wicket Wacky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!