Wicket WackyWicket Wacky (1951) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1157 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, J. Goofer Gopher.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Don Patterson, LaVerne Harding, Paul Smith.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Heck Allen.
- Originally Released on May 28, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker has a way of making things happen even when all is quiet and peaceful, as it is while he plays a solitary game of croquet. Quiet, that is, until he hits the goal stake and knocks it over. When Woody pounds the stake into the ground, he sends it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Retitled "Wicky Wacky" by Castle Films. The gopher in this cartoon was identified on model sheets as "Goofy Gopher." He is identified on-screen as "J. Goofer Gopher." With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wicket Wacky. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wicket Wacky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!