Pantry PanicPantry Panic (1941) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 2441 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Professor Groundhog, Korny Kat, Moose.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Alex Lovy, Les Kline.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, L. E. Elliott.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on November 24, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
In a peaceful bird village in the heart of the forest, a weatherman, Professor Groundhog, predicts a terrible cold front. He reports a storm warning that a blizzard is coming, and that all birds are to go south immediately. The birds close their houses and start... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Working title "What's Cookin'?." Many sources incorrectly list "What's Cookin'?" as this film's actual title. Model sheets referred to the cat in this short as "Korny Kat." The copyright on this cartoon was not renewed in 1966. Thus, it is the only... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pantry Panic" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pantry Panic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!