Well OiledWell Oiled (1947) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1166 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Les Kline, Pat Mathews.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on June 30, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Enjoying a drive through the Giant Redwoods, Woody Woodpecker runs out of gas. He tries to foil police officer Wally Walrus after siphoning some from his cop car. Unfortunately, he's observed by the cop, and the chase is on. Woody eludes the cop temporarily by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Look for a billboard ad for Walter Lantz's New Funnies Magazine featuring Andy Panda and Oswald Rabbit. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Well Oiled. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Well Oiled? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!