Alternate Title: The Big Clean-UpWhat's Sweepin' (The Big Clean-Up) (1953) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1298 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, Bull Dozer, Store Owner, Circus Owner, Strongman.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding, Paul J. Smith.
- Written By Homer Brightman, Don Patterson, Walter Lantz.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on January 05, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: U-14.
Woody is a street sweeper and gets into trouble with Officer Wally Walrus. He tries to get even for Wally throwing a banana peel on the sidewalk. He steals the cop's uniform and gets into the Jingling Bros. Circus because he is wearing it. Wally tries to get in,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Big Clean-Up (Working Title)."
Many prints are missing the final scene of Wally catching Woody, and Woody being forced to sweep up after the elephants. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What's Sweepin'. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's Sweepin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!