Wacky-Bye BabyWacky-Bye Baby (1948) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1097 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Les Kline, Pat Mathews, Ed Love, Sid Pillet, Laverne Harding, Fred Moore.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Jack Cosgriff.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on May 01, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker, a homeless nobody, is rudely awakened from his park bench and tossed into a garbage can. He finds a news item announcing that billionaire Wally Walrus is planning to adopt a new baby boy. To get free room and board, Woody shows up on his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wacky-Bye Baby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wacky-Bye Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!