Jurassic Parking LotJurassic Parking Lot (1999) Episode 03-B- Mona the Vampire Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 369 times total.
- Mona the Vampire Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- New Films International, Cinar, Alphanim, France 3, Canal J, TiJi
- Cartoon Characters: Mona Parker, Charley "Zapman" Bone, George Jamell, Lily "Princess Giant" Duncan, Angela Smith, Dad, Mom, Miss Madeleine Gotto, Principal Shawbly, Officer Halcroft, Reverend Gregory, Mrs. Bryerson, Mayor Rosenbaum, Fang.
- Voice Actors: Emma Isherwood, Justin Bradley, Oliver Grainger, Carrie Finlay, Tia Caroleo, Marcel Jeannin, Carole Jeghers, Jennifer Seguin, Rick Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Louis Piche, Andrew Gryn.
- Produced By Cassandra Schafhausen, Micheline Charest, Ian Lewis, Ronald A. Weinberg.
- Written By Daniel Baldassi, Jason Bogdaneris, Jacques Bouchard, Amy Jo Cooper, Lydia Eugene, Anthony Guandango, Thomas LaPierre, Ian Lewis; more Writers ...
- Music: Mark Giannetti, Judith Henderson.
- First Aired on September 20, 1999.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 03-B
- Canada / France
It's the annual science fair, and Mona has pulled out all the stops. Armed with a dino DNA amber tree sap sample, a papier-mache exoskeleton and a gene-splicing recipe that she found in the back of a comic book, Mona creates... a Frankensteinorsaurus! By all... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the storybooks by Sonia Holleyman. Mona is a little girl with an overactive imagination who invents the world around her as she goes along. When there's a ghoulish mystery to solve, she becomes Mona the vampire. She has a nose for sniffing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jurassic Parking Lot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jurassic Parking Lot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!