Turkey DinnerTurkey Dinner (1936) - Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1135 times total.
- Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Meany, Miny, Moe.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Bill Mason, Dick Bickenbach.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Originally Released on November 30, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Three monkeys make Thanksgiving dinner... or try to. One problem is that the prospective dinner, a turkey, isn't dead yet and doesn't want to be. The trio end up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First seen as incidental characters in an Oswald the Rabbit cartoon, these three monkeys act reminiscent of the Three Stooges. Acting out in pantomime, the monkeys were a big hit with audiences in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Turkey Dinner. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Turkey Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!