Bright LightsBright Lights (1928) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1024 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Cat Town Follies Girl.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Charles Mintz, George Winkler.
- Animated By Hugh Harman, Rollin Ham Hamilton.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1928.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
"Stagedoor Johnny" Oswald sneaks backstage to pursue a Cat Town follies girl. Chased on stage, he hides in a box, only to discover that the box is a tiger cage.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bright Lights" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bright Lights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!